I recently decided to invest my time in killing Aviansies.

Talk about Pickleball shots, techniques, drills , and tactics
Weiweismart

I recently decided to invest my time in killing Aviansies.

Post by Weiweismart » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:45 am

I recently decided to invest my time in killing Aviansies. I hear they're amazing for making money and are great Ranged xp. I am not sure when I have a good setup. Tell me everything you believe... Inventory: 200 High Alchs. Monkfish to start with (will use the bones to peaches when out of monks). I'm picking up ALL runes that RS gold fall (good thought???) . I havent been around these parts for around 3 years! (world of warcraft... haha) Now circumstances have changed, and if I can get my account appeal seemed at and acquire the appeal. . I have a couple questions; anybody here ever tried to recover a locked account (hacked you, with distinct password). . And is there any information you can give jagex (an earlier in game bank pin or achievement etc) to assist with the appeal, cause I dont realy remember if I had key questions, dont remember what months I played etc, so any appeals I create are a lost cause! Now about the game itself...

Grand exchange? How can this operate? An in game version of EBay? You dont have to decide the cost but the public does? As soon as I left the barrows sets were likely the best, together with guthans costing at 13 million, that has dropped a lot! Also on this subject; the abysal whip, is it still any good or is there something more viable that is much better? I heard about a loan system? Can anybody explain that to me? The wilderness has gone!? But theres old school realms where there is wilderness everywhere? Can anyone go into depth on this to me? Sorry if these are somewhat nooby, ive been looking for the official and sals forums for the past few days and OSRS buy gold cant find any real advice, I will appreciate any answers anyone can give me! And if anybody gives me guidance that helps me get back my account, I'll present my thanks in game some how! Thanks in advance!