What brands of ball do you use in your club?

Talks about portable nets, indoor and outdoor balls
twinypalm
Site Admin

What brands of ball do you use in your club?

Post by twinypalm » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:27 pm

I'm responsible for choosing balls that we use in our club. Since it is our only expense and it's recurring, I'd like to keep it as low as possible while not compromising the quality of the balls we use. Right now we are using the Onyx Fuse indoor balls, both yellow and orange variants. The older recreational players in our club prefer the RiverStyk pink balls for their high visibility, so we have them also. They are harder than the Onyx Fuse balls and sometimes have funny bounces, so the advanced players don't like them. The Onyx and Riverstyk balls are relatively expensive, costing around $2.5 a pop.

We also play outdoors in the Summer and I stocked up with the first generation Onyx Fuse outdoor ball when it was on clearance for $1 a piece.

What balls do you use at your club?

FrankJScott

Loving the insights of this page :)

Post by FrankJScott » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Loved reading through this page :) Btw, if you're interested in the best car tips site, I very much suggest this advice to sell my car website along with this best way to car buyers website and this how to sell my car website. Also, don't forget this look to buy my car, not to mention this advice to car buyers profile alongside this see to car buyers profile. There's also this see to buy my car website and don't forget this best way to sell my car, as well as look to buy my car page and I shouldn't leave out this see to car buyers forum is a good one too.